Headline: “Smart Regions Bypass Elected Officials To Implement Regional Governance.”
While we fretted over Judge Kavanaugh, the Michael hurricane and such, the inexorable march
of the New World Order presses on. If this headline didn’t alarm you, read their plan: “A new
and purely Technocrat invention to impose unelected regionalism that will soon sweep
the nation, if it’s not stopped.
Phoenix, Az., is the pilot model with over 30 cities and 4.7 million citizens. Three non-
governmental organizations are simply rising up as a coalition to dominate the entire region, set
policies and implement plans relating to Smart City technology. This is all BS. There is no public
mandate or authority for these actions.” It’s all the UN’s Agenda 21 in operation and it should not
come a surprise because its been thrown out there. for all to read. Reading is over. Political
action is now needed to protect our Constitutional freedoms.
The Phoenix Arizona public-private partnership scheme includes the Arizona State University
Center for Smart Cities and Regions (CSCR). The Arizona Institute for Digital Progress (IDP) a
university with no public status at all, is a private group, and the Greater Phoenix Economic
Council, also a non elected, exists only as a Public-Private Partnership scheme.
ASU will serve as the research and testbed role for the Phoenix Smart Region Initiative, drawing
upon the university’s leftist intellectual talent, to craft a “smart cities digital road map” by the end
of October, 2018. This collaboration strengthens the relationships between our duly elected
policymakers, and non elected schemers dedicated to growing innovation in the region.
“Funding will come from public, city and industry membership, as well as from the Arizona State
University. IDP and ASU will manage the civic and public engagement while the Greater
Phoenix Economic Council will focus on industry engagement.
Make no mistake, this is the UN Agenda 21 coming to life. These schemes will theoretically
make it appear Constitutional so, as affected citizens, all we can do is scream at our local
elected representatives and they’ll simply say we voted for our leaders by honest elections.
Resistant local governments at every level, will be suborned, bribed, and/or threatened to come
on board as important elected representatives, to contribute our tax money to support these UN
New World Order initiatives. According to the report, management will be provided by unelected
people in the ASU, those same institutions that produce the “snowflakes, AntiFa’s, the
demented pink hatted women and the SJW’s that attack us constantly.
When I hear that word “Coalition”, I think of communist schemes. Words like diversity,
multiculturalism, inclusion and “coalition” sparks a sense of danger in my mind. If ideas like
these take hold, they will be near impossible to eradicate.
The Russians tried it, the Cuban’s tried it, Cambodians tried it, Venezuela is trying it and even
China uses it. China, so far successful, is an Orwellian electronic spy state of people control.
America simply can’t become like that but that’s the only way the One World Government
scheme can succeed, unelected bureaucrats daily controlling how we live. Consider the political
and economic mess in the European Union, a prime example of a failed New World Order
scheme. It’s starting here, in America, in Phoenix, Arizona.
Remember, freedom is the goal, the Constitution is the way. Now, go get ‘em! (14Oct18)
“The Agenda” – Why They Will Not Stop
Twenty years ago our government was in the hands of a misogynist, but popular nincompoop, one William Jefferson Clinton. His tawdry life’s experiences, beyond his official duties, is too painful and sordid to repeat here. We all know the tale. What we don’t know was why the idiots in the Democrat Party rallied so hard to keep him in office. Because he led the agenda called “The Third Way” and maintaining ‘the agenda’ was far more important than the man.
A Washington Post article dated 9 Aug.1998, by E.J. Dionne, titled “The Big Idea,” explained why Democrats stuck with Bill Clinton throughout the Lewinsky scandal and his impeachment for lying. The article also introduced us “the Third Way.” Dionne wrote: “most of Clinton’s party will support him as long as they can. They see him…as the only figure who can make the party’s case.”…Until they don’t!
Thomas Friedman wrote in the NY Times: “if there was no hope for the Agenda, what need is there for the man?” Friedman conceded Clinton’s personal failures and opined that perhaps he indeed needed to go,…. to save the agenda.
Bill Clinton went sailing with Walter Cronkite, a confirmed globalist who totally subscribed to a mandatory one world government to prevent a catastrophic third world war. At least that’s what he said in his book, A Reporters Life. Cronkite advised Clinton he should resign so the Agenda could proceed. Cronkite wanted the worlds nations to yield up their “precious sovereignty”…and establish a World Executive and a Parliament of Nations. We see how successful that has been with the European Union and the failing United Nations. It’s not working well, is it?
None the less, for a short while even the media joined in in asking for Clinton’s resignation. This was also the time of the Soviet Unions collapse and the new Russian Premier, Boris Yeltsin, calling for a Third Way, needing American support. Perhaps a savior at last!. Clinton’s White House press secretary, Mike McCurry said “For us, it has always been true, the policy matters more than personality.” In other words, the agenda transcends the man.
Clinton’s decision not to quit stands in sharp contrast to poor ol’ Richard Nixon who statesmanlike, resigned his presidency when he was advised to. Democrats are not statesmen but socialist driven aparatchek’s and their goal is still The Third Way, a one world government.
The real power brokers didn’t want Clinton to quit.because that would have ushered in the climate idiot Al Gore, to “heal the nation.” They knew that Gore lacked the charisma to drive their grandiose scheme but, If Clinton like Nixon, was driven from the field, then who would become Gore’s VP,? It had to be someone with the charisma to advance their agenda. No-one in the Democrat party fit the bill so they looked around and guess who they saw? Why, our own Newt Gingrich already a popular Third Way proponent. This may explain why Republicans don’t fight the Democrats. They’re all cut from the same cloth with the same agenda!
Then came Bush’s Compassionate Conservatism, or socialist lite, who couldn’t get it done; then the great black hope, Barak Obama. How did a nobody, with no history, no records and no achievements, become President so fast? Was a fix really in? But, alas, he couldn’t do it either and tried to pass the ball to Hillary Clinton, who hated him, just to save the Agenda. He hated the Clinton’s too, but “The agenda” mattered most. With Donald Trump, their whole plan is in abeyance. There is a Deep State and It is controlled by the oligarchs of the world banks.
Remember, freedom is the goal, the Constitution is the way. Now, go protect ‘em! (01Jul18)
Senator David Perdue Discusses President Trump’s Economic Agenda On Bloomberg TV
“It’s high time we tell the rest of the world what’s important to American workers and American businesses”
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator David Perdue (R-GA) spoke with David Westin on Bloomberg TV’s Daybreak America about the positive impact President Trump’s agenda is having on our economy, American workers, and American businesses.
Accomplishing Job One: “We are already seeing growth. President Trump said job one was growing the economy. He focused on three things. First was the regulatory work. Last year, we reversed around 860 rules and regulations. Second was unleashing our energy potential. We opened up oil exploration in Alaska and addressed Waters of the U.S. and Clean Power Plan regulations. The third was tax. President Trump accomplished the three things he deemed important to grow the economy.”
Growing The Economy: “We have had two quarters of 3% growth and we’re about to have a third in my opinion. Now that we have tax in play we are going to see a continuation of this in 2018. The President has jumpstarted and grown this economy.”
Negotiating Fairer Agreements: “There are things that are problematic with NAFTA. They can be solved, and I think the President is focused on fixing those problems. We need a level playing field, and President Trump wants to have equal access to all of these markets.”
Fighting For American Interests: “President Trump is willing to take a risk to stand up for American interests. President Trump has made it clear that we know what’s important to the rest of the world because they’ve been telling us for 30 years. It’s high time we tell the rest of the world what’s important to American workers and American businesses.”
Recognizing Debt Crisis: “We’ve had four increases in the federal funds rate in the last 15 months. Even worse, over the last eight years during the Obama Administration when interest rates were fundamentally zero, they didn’t go long in our bond portfolio. The duration of most of our $20 trillion debt portfolio is under three years. So this is going to come rolling on our backs. If interest rates were at their 30-year average of about 5%, we’d be paying about $1 trillion a year in interest. That just isn’t going to happen on a $4 trillion budget. We’re in a crisis mode.”
WHITE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Monday, January 29, 2018 – Work Session: The White County Board of Commissioners will hold a Work Session on Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. in the Board Room at the Administration Building. The deadline for submitting agenda requests for this meeting is Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Agenda requests must be submitted to Michael Melton, County Manager email@example.com and copied to Shanda Murphy, County Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, February 5, 2018 – Regular Meeting: The White County Board of Commissioners will hold a Regular Meeting on Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. in the Board Room at the Administration Building.
WHITE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
COMBINED WORK SESSION & REGULAR MEETING OF
MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2017 AT 4:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER.
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
3. INVOCATION – PASTOR CHERYL KENNEDY, THE BRIDGE CHURCH & WHITE COUNTY MINISTERIAL ALLIANCE.
4. CONSIDER ADOPTION OF THE MINUTES OF THE JUNE 5, 2017 BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING & REGULAR MEETING, THE JUNE 6, 2017 YONAH PRESERVE PLANNING MEETING, AND THE JUNE 12, 2017 CALLED MEETING.
RECOGNITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
5. RECOGNITION OF MR. BILL HOUSE ON THE OCCASION OF HIS RETIREMENT AS COUNTY ATTORNEY.
6. RECOGNITION OF THE WHITE COUNTY FINANCE DEPARTMENT FOR RECEIPT OF THE CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT FOR EXCELLENCE IN FINANCIAL REPORTING FOR FISCAL YEAR 2016 FROM THE GOVERNMENT FINANCE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION.
7. MR. RON WEBB, NORTHEAST GEORGIA VETERAN’S SOCIETY, TO PRESENT INFORMATION TO THE BOARD CONCERNING A PROPOSED MILITARY MONUMENT.
8. CONSIDER AWARD OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PHASE 2 TRAIL CONSTRUCTION AT YONAH PRESERVE.
9. MR. KEVIN HAMBY, SPLOST MANAGER, TO PRESENT THE MONTHLY SPLOST STATUS REPORT.
10. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF A VEHICLE LEASE AGREEMENT FOR SEVEN (7) VEHICLES FOR THE WHITE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE.
11. CONSIDER RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT FOR GROUNDS MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR FREEDOM PARK WITH THE CHATTAHOOCHEE GROUP, INC.
12. CONSIDER THE AWARD OF THE BID FOR THE HVAC MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR ALL COUNTY FACILITIES EXCEPT THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE / DETENTION CENTER.
13. CONSIDER THE AWARD OF THE CONTRACT FOR ROOF CONSTRUCTION OF THE CORONER’S OFFICE ENTRANCE.
14. CONSIDER AWARD OF THE BID FOR A EMERGENCY MOBILE GENERATOR FOR WHITE COUNTY EMA.
15. CONSIDER A CONTRACT WITH FIRE RECOVERY, INC. FOR THE BILLING OF FIRE RESPONSE FEES AND ADOPTION OF A FEE SCHEDULE ACCORDING TO FEMA GUIDELINES.
16. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE FOLLOWING ANNUAL AGENCY CONTRACTS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2018 BUDGET YEAR:
* AVITA COMMUNITY PARTNERS (MENTAL HEALTH);
* COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT;
* ENOTAH ANTI-DRUG COALITION;
* ENOTAH COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES (CASA);
* FAMILY CONNECTIONS;
* LEGACY LINK, INC.;
* SAUTEE NACOOCHEE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION;
* WHITE COUNTY BOARD OF LIBRARY TRUSTEES;
* WHITE COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE;
* WHITE COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU;
* WHITE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY & CHILDREN SVCS;
* WHITE COUNTY EXTENSION SERVICE; AND
* WHITE COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY.
17. CONSIDER BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
* PLANNING COMMISSION – ONE (1) APPOINTMENT TO FULFILL THE REMAINDER OF A THREE (3) YEAR TERM TO EXPIRE 12/31/2019; AND
* DEPT. OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH & DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES, REGION 1 – ONE (1) APPOINTMENT TO FULFILL A THREE (3) YEAR TERM TO EXPIRE 06/30/2020.
18. CONSIDER THE FISCAL YEAR 2018 PROPERTY & LIABILITY INSURANCE RENEWAL WITH ACCG-IRMA (ASSOCIATION COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF GEORGIA-INTERLOCAL RISK MANAGEMENT AGENCY).
19. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF A SURPLUS RESOLUTION FOR VARIOUS COUNTY OWNED PROPERTY TO BE SOLD BY ONLINE AUCTION VIA GOVDEALS.
20. MS. VICKI MAYS, FINANCE DIRECTOR, TO PRESENT THE MONTHLY FINANCIAL STATUS REPORT.
COUNTY MANAGER COMMENTS
* JULY 3, 2017 – NO MEETING TO BE HELD
* JULY 4, 2017 – COUNTY OFFICES CLOSED IN OBSERVANCE OF INDEPENDENCE DAY
OTHER MEETINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED DURING THE MONTH OF JULY FOR THE ADOPTION OF THE 2017 MILLAGE RATE.