WHITE COUNTY, Ga. –Mid-year board appointments will consume much of the agenda when the Board of Commissioners meets Monday at 4:30 pm in the County Administration Building.
The appointments include:
- A member of the Alcohol Beverage Commission;
- A member of the Board of Elections and Registrations;
- A member of the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors;
- A member of the CVB Board of Directors;
- A member of the DFACS Board:
- A private sector representative to the Georgia Mountains Regional Commission Council;
- Two members to the Planning Commission;
- Two members of the Water Authority Board, one who will represent the Upper Chattahoochee River, Soil and Water Conservation District and one who will represent the general public.
Under New Business, the Board will consider:
- A proposal from Northeast Georgia Physicians Group for continuation of emergency medical services (EMS) for White County;
- Renewal of the Property and Liability Insurance with ACCG-IRMA for 2022-2023
- A proposal by Eagleview Technologies for aerial photography services;
- Approval of the Enotah Judicial Circuit budget for the Fiscal Year 2022-2023 to include circuit paid expenses for Superior Court, Juvenile Court, District Attorney’s Office and the Public Defender.
Additionally, Parks and Recreation Director Kimberly McEntire will present design options for the county’s proposed splash pad.