WHITE COUNTY, Ga. — The White County Board of Commissioners will hold a combined work session and called meeting Monday (April 26) at 4:30 p.m. in the Administration Building on Helen Highway
Items to be considered include:
- The land use application filed by James Allison to redistrict 37 acres located on Holiness Campground Road in Cleveland from A-1 Agriculture Forestry District to R-1 Residential Single-Family.
- The land use application filed by Jennifer Palazzo to redistrict 2.68 acres located at 861 High Meadow Trail in Cleveland from R-1 to R-3 Residential Seasonal District for the purpose of being placed into the short-term rental program;
- The application filed by Eduin Rossell to redistrict .76 acres at 176 Lookout Ridge Road in Cleveland from R-1 to R-3 for the purpose of being placed into the short-term rental program;
- A presentation by the White County Historic Preservation Committee of a proposed Historic Overlay and other recommended provisions;
- An expenditure for scanning of historical documents for White County Probate Court by Kofile, Inc. and ongoing scanning services for the probate court through CJT Software;
- The appointment of Bill Scandrett to the Region 2 Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council for a three-year term;
- Options for the installation of a parking fee/pass kiosk at Yonah Preserve Trailhead.