Public hearings on tap for Monday BOC agenda
February 1, 2019
CLEVELAND, Ga. – The White County Board of Commissioners will conduct two public hearings during the combined work session and regular meeting scheduled for Monday, Feb. 4 at 4:30 p.m.
Jesse Darin Knaus has requested a land use application to redistrict 3.76 acres located at 252 Garland Bristol Road in Sautee Nachochee from Community Commercial District (C-1) to Residential single family district (R-1).
Judith Tolhurst has requested a conditional use permit to redistrict 4.5 acres located at 515 Tolhurst Road in Cleveland from residential single-family district to enter the vacation rental by owner program.
Other items on Monday’s agenda include:
- A discussion of mountain protection ordinance violations in Panorama Estates in Sautee Nacoochee;
- Consideration of a proposal to bring the White County Alzheimer’s Respite Program under the umbrella of senior center operations;
- Consideration of the Legacy Link Fiscal Year 2019 contract addenda for operation of the White County Senior Center;
- Consideration of the appointment of Lindsey Oliver to the White County Recreation Advisory Board to fulfill the remainder of a three-year term to expire Dec. 31, 2019;
- Discussion of the status of short term vacation rentals;
- Discussion of a Board of Commissioners Admin vehicle;
- A presentation of the monthly financial status report.
Fetch Your News is a hyper local news outlet that covers Dawson, Lumpkin, White, Fannin, Gilmer, Pickens, Union, Towns and Murray counties as well as Cherokee County in N.C. FYN attracts 300,000+ page views per month, 3.5 million impressions per month and approximately 15,000 viewers per week on FYNTV.com and up to 60,000 Facebook page reach. If you would like to follow up-to-date local events in any of those counties, please visit us at FetchYourNews.com