Sunday Fire Damages Cleveland Home


CLEVELAND, Ga. – A kitchen fire at a home at 37 Robin Hood Drive in Cleveland sent units from both White County and the Cleveland Fire Departments racing to the scene Sunday morning.

Cleveland Fire Chief Ricky Pruitt said when units arrived heavy smoke was visible and the fire, which was located in the kitchen was quickly extinguished. Pruitt added that the fire was the result of unattended grease being heated on the stove.

The home sustained moderate damage and the Red Cross was called on to assist the residents.

Fortunately, no injuries were reported.


Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. - Dedicated to serve the needs of the community. Provide a source of real news-Dependable Information-Central to the growth and success of our Communities. Strive to encourage, uplift, warn, entertain, & enlighten our readers/viewers- Honest-Reliable-Informative.

News - Videos - TV - Marketing - Website Design - Commercial Production - Consultation

Search - Citizen Journalists - A place to share “Your” work. Send us “Your” information or tips - 706.276.NEWs (6397) 706.889.9700

Back to Top